Wednesday 24 August 2016 12:30-14:00
Ash St. Atrium, Level 18, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Fraud and Reputation Management Lunch
This working lunch will focus on a hypothetical fraud event and will ask the attendees to consider the management of the organisation’s reputation as the crisis unfolds.
The discussion will consider the following issues:
- Crisis management generally
- Confronting the alleged fraudster
- Insurance issues
- How to deal with the media
- Employment law issues
- Search and Freezing orders
- Forensics and Computer analysis
We look forward to welcoming you and a lively discussion.