Our Practice Director for Governance, Compliance and Regulation, Samantha Carroll, will be conducting a Whistleblowing Workshop at the Governance Institute of Australia on Tuesday, 3 March 2020.
If you’re interested in registering, visit the Governance Institute of Australia website to lock in your attendance.
Whistleblowing: Implementing an ethical, responsible and lawful framework
The January 1 2020 deadline for having a whistleblower policy has passed. Developing an effective program beyond the policy requires translating the policy into realistic processes and practices. Learn how to effectively lead and manage commitment and trust at the critical communication points to achieve the best outcome for the whistleblower and your organisation
Who should attend?
- Company secretaries
- General counsel
- CEO and C-suite
- Non-executive directors
- Human resource managers
- ‘Eligible recipients’ — those who are authorised to receive disclosures
- Review whistleblower provisions required by 1 January 2020
- Apply best practice in leading the development of trust and commitment to whistleblower provisions across critical roles
- Investigate steps to create an environment for effective outcomes, both for the whistleblower and your organisation
- Examine case studies to help you implement an ethical, responsible and lawful framework